The Coffee Den
are very passionate about great coffee. So much so we build a van to share our love of it. Trading in the Timaru, McKenzie district during the week we also travel to Central Otago and Canterbury regions to deliver the goods.
Our van differs from most in that our branding is all ours. We are not a franchise therefore our only allegiance is to the customer. We offer a money back guaranty if we don’t meet your high standards, have mobile EFTPOS and cash-out facilities, keep our milk onsite and refrigerated to ensure our coffee from start to finish is great. Fairtrade Organic beans, Ristretto pours, Biodegradable Compostable cups and lids mean we leave only a great taste and sustainable footprint.
With a Mobile Coffee Van geared up to deliver up to 150 cups per hour we are as fast as anything you will find.
Wednesday July 22nd, 2020
This will be my 3rd Matariki with Craighead Kindergarten ☕️🤩Our annual Matariki celebration is this Friday 24th July at the Kindergarten from 5.30pm. We look forward to enjoying a wonderful evening with our Kindergarten Community. ... See MoreSee Less
Friday July 17th, 2020
Here's the map and times for junior rugby in the morning. See you from 9am with coffee, hot chocolate, a few nibbly bits...and candy floss to take home 😋This is how JAB will look for Saturday morning at Pleasant Point Domain.
Good Luck to all our younger club members! ... See MoreSee Less
Saturday July 4th, 2020
Thursday July 2nd, 2020
Sunday June 28th, 2020
Thank you to every person who came to Burgers & Fries over the past 9 weekends of our takeaways. We lost 2 months of big events for March - May and, like everyone else, we were stressed and didn't know what the future held. When we opened Burgers & Fries at the start of Level 3 we expected to be in lockdown for much longer and thought that takeaways would be our business for some time. And yet here we are - back to free movement and big events! And big events is what The Food Den does best. We hope to see you out and about this Spring & Summer as we all support our local communities. ... See MoreSee Less
Friday June 26th, 2020
Last chance for takeaways from Burgers & Fries tonight and tomorrow night!Today is the day to be off to great places like Burgers & Fries! We hope to see you today or tomorrow for our FINAL weekend of takeaways from 718 Arowhenua Road. ... See MoreSee Less
The Point Butcher
We are registered with the official contact tracing app and have our QR code displayed, so if you want to keep track of your own movements then you can scan our code on site and know when and where you've been for your own records. You can download the app from: The latest updates from the Director-General of Health:
• There are no new cases of COVID-19 to report in New Zealand today.
• This means New Zealand’s combined total of confirmed and probable cases remains at 1,503, of which 1,153 are confirmed cases of COVID-19.
• We have 1,447 people reported as having recovered from COVID-19, 5 more people than yesterday. This is 96% of all confirmed and probable cases.
• There is just one person receiving hospital-level care for COVID-19. They are not in ICU.
• We still have 16 significant clusters.
• There are no additional deaths to report.
• 4,882 tests were processed yesterday. The total number of tests completed to date is 238,725.
• The NZ COVID Tracer has been formally launched today. It acts like a digital diary that allows people to scan QR codes at places they visit to keep a record of where they have been.
• Kiwis are encouraged to download the app, it’s another tool in our toolbox to assist our contact tracing efforts should we need to. You can download the app from:
• The only information shared with the Ministry of Health are your contact details. The record of where you have been is only stored on your phone – it is up to you to share that information should you need to.
• 92,000 people have already downloaded and signed up on the app.
• MBIE is contacting 800,000 businesses around New Zealand with information about how they can register.
• Currently the app doesn’t replace but complements the actions that businesses are taking to record who has been on their premises. Subsequent releases of the app will have additional functionality.
• The team is working to resolve a few issues experienced mainly on Android phones. We are also working with other tracing app developers to make sure there can be connection between the apps.
• There has been agreement at the World Health Assembly for an independent evaluation of the COVID-19 response. New Zealand will be willing participants in any review. We also play an important role in making sure that our Pacific partners have access to vaccines if one is developed.
For more information visit ... See MoreSee Less
Monday May 18th, 2020
Sunday May 17th, 2020
Wednesday May 13th, 2020
Cindy Robins Melissa Robins perfect for tomorrow
Monday May 11th, 2020